- Ever walk around your facility and glance up to see yet another light bulb is out? What do you do?
- I get a huge extension ladder and find the bravest guy in the facility.
- I grab the pole with the thing-a-ma-jig on the end and try to unscrew the light bulb. If I can remove the bulb without breaking it in the socket then I load up a new one in the thing-a-ma-jig and try to screw the bulb back in.
- I just let it go because I have no idea how to get up there.
- I pay someone to come in and change it.
- What happens when you discover an area by the ceiling needing a small repair that could create a potential problem down the road.
- I get that huge extension ladder again and hunt down the same brave guy who changed out the light bulb for me.
- I rent a scissor lift, find an entry in the building thats big enough to get the lift in here, and move some machinery and product around. Then we maneuver the lift around the building to the right spot and go to work.
- I hire someone to come and fix it.
- Have you been working and keep wondering why there’s birds in your facility only to find bird nest after bird nest up in the rafters? What’s your solution?
- I get that huge extension ladder again and ask that brave guy (if he hasn’t quit by now) to hustle up the ladder and knock all the nests down.
- I grab the pellet gun out of my office closet and go on a safari. I’ll teach them birds!
- I guess I have to rent the darn scissor lift again.
- I blow more money and hire someone to come in and get the birds out of here.
Number one answer for all of the above:
- I would look into buying a work platform that I can lift with a forklift we already have and it’ll be taken care of in no time. It cuts all the expenses of rental, hiring out, and possible injury to the brave guys.
With one person and two person work platforms available at Bahrns.com you can answer all of these questions. If you need assistance with which work platform would be best for you please contact us at 1-800-432-2909.