WARNING LIGHTS & DOCK DOOR MONITORS
- Alert operators and pedestrians of potential collisions in area blind spots with Collision Awareness.
Collision Awareness products are designed to detect both pedestrian and forklift traffic and alert all parties to the danger that exists just around the corner.
40% of all forklift fatalities are caused by an individual being struck or run over by a forklift. Many of these accidents and fatalities can be avoided by warning pedestrians and operators of approaching danger.
The LOOK OUT Sensor Alert Warning System allows for quick and easy recognition of possible hazardous situations. Why take chances when you can avoid accidents and protect your most valuable assets?
Warning Light Features
- NEW! Bosch sensors.
- Alerts pedestrians when forklifts are crossing
- Significant loss prevention benefits
- Injuries and fatalities, as a result of forklift collisions, can be eliminated
- Unit mounts up and out of the way
- Nothing attached to your forklifts
- Mounting hardware included
- No expensive microwave sensors
- No reflectors required
- Ships UPS. FOB Shipping Point
Warning Light Specs
- Low voltage wiring eliminates the need for conduit by using a 24V transformer installed overhead.
- Power supply UL Listed in USA and Canada.
- Super bright LED lights with 100,000 hours life
- Sensors are factory pre-set to monitor from inches to 40 feet away
- Sensors rotate side to side and up and down for the best possible detection
Warning Light Options
- NEW! Floor Burst, additional fast pulsating light to illuminate the floor of an intersection (for ceiling mount units only)
- Additional remote sensors available
- Look Out 1 for outdoor applications with "brilliant" light option
- Low profile models
- Sound option for loud environments or outdoors
- Cooler applications
- Universal transformer option for hardwire applications from 110V or 227V AC