DURATOUGH™ ALL-WELDED CABINETS
Available in Heavy-Duty and Extra Heavy-Duty models for both our Classic and Galvanite™ corrosion resistant series. Heavy-Duty cabinets are fabricated from 16 gauge sheet steel. Extra Heavy-Duty cabinets are fabricated from 14 gauge steel which is 25% thicker than 16 gauge providing maximum durability. Classic Series cabinets are fabricated from cold rolled sheet steel and are designed for use in non-corrosive environments. Galvanite™ series cabinets are fabricated from galvanneal sheet steel providing protection against high-humidity and moist environments. Combination cabinets include one full-width shelf, center partition and three partial width shelves. FOB Shipping Point.
- All-welded construction, double door design.
- Solid doors are reinforced with 18 gauge full-height door stiffener providing a rigid torque-free door.
- 3-point turn handle locking and heavy-duty 13 gauge, 7-knuckle 3-1/2" hinges.
- Back is welded to cabinet top, bottom and sides.
- Shelves are formed to provide maximum capacity and are adjustable on 3" centers.
- Optional leg kits are available and can be bolted to all Duratough™ cabinets.
Color: Hallowell Gray.
See Related Items tab for extra shelves and leg kits.