Click here to go to our Forklift Dealership Site: www.bahrnstoyotalift.com
At Bahrns Material Handling and Equipment, we supply new and used forklifts for the Central and Southern Illinois areas. Through our Bahrns ToyotaLift of Illinois division, we supply brand new Toyota fork lifts, along with used forklifts from a variety of manufacturers, for an array of jobs. Not only do we sell forklifts, we also provide rental forklifts that can meet the demands of various working environments.
Our selection of new, used, and rental forklifts includes:
- Class I: Electric Motor Rider Trucks – Conventional, electrically powered forklifts including standing and seated models, with a variety of tire types of tower heights. These ar
- Class II: Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks – For when you need to fit a forklift into tight spaces, includes order pickers, platform side loaders, low lift pallet jacks, and more. Perfect for the warehouse that needs to fit a lot of goods in a little space.
- Class III: Electric Motor Hand Trucks or Hand/Rider Trucks – Walk-behind or rider style forklifts for lighter-duty work. These are well-suited for moving lighter, single pallets through small warehouses. Their ease of use makes them perfect for jobs where having a unit that doesn’t require extensive training is a good idea.
- Class IV: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks with Solid or Cushion Tires – Powerful forklifts with high reaches, powered by a high-powered internal combustion engine. These are the workhorses of many large warehouses, able to run for extended periods of time without needing to stop for charging. Class IV fork lifts have hard, solid tires – great for warehouses, but not good for using outside.
- Class V: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks with Pneumatic Tires – Similar to Class IV forklifts, except these have pneumatic tires that give them the ability to travel on rougher terrain, particularly on gravel lots.
Our brand new forklifts come with all of the Toyota guarantees and warranties, so you know you’re getting a great piece of equipment. That doesn’t mean our used forklifts aren’t worth a look – they might not come with a Toyota warranty, but they do come with a guarantee of reliability and quality, thanks to the decades of experience behind the technicians at Bahrns.
Every used forklift that we sell undergoes an extensive inspection before being offered for sale. This includes hydraulic, transmission, engine, and electrical charging system checks. Many of them come with a warranty backed by Bahrns.
We don’t just sell new and used forklifts either. We have trained forklift mechanics who can provide maintenance and repair services for your forklift throughout its life, so you always have someone to call. Bahrns also offers professional forklift operator training on all Classes of forklifts, so you can be sure that your operators know exactly how to use the equipment purchased from Bahrns.
Get in contact with the staff at Bahrns ToyotaLift, a division of Bahrns Handling and Equipment, to see how they can help you with your forklift needs. Located in two convenient locations – Effingham in Southern Illinois and St. Joseph in Central Illinois – you’re never too far away to stop by our stores. You can also call or e-mail, our professional customer service staff will be happy to help you with your decision.